
Charles Jay Hooper (Charlie) was born on 3/22/07 weighing 7lbs 8oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We had what has been described as a "hard and fast labour." Contractions started at 3:00am on Thursday. By the time we were admitted at 8am I was dilated to 8cm and received an epidural. By 11am I was 10cm and ready to push, but little Charlie never "dropped" into the birth canal after 5 hours of pitocin and intermittent pushing. Charlie was born at 6:02pm by C-Section. Chad and I are both home and learning the ropes of new parenthood. A big THANK YOU to our friends, family and co-works for being so supportive and for welcoming Charlie into the world. He has many friends that I can't wait for him to meet. We hope to start having visitors at the end of the week (3/30/07), give us a call if you would like to stop by.
No comments:
Post a Comment