Thursday, September 29, 2011
Piano Class
Charlie switched schools at the end of August. When he left Primrose he also left his Piano Play time music class that the DaVinci Center sponsored every Thursday morning. Luckily I found a new piano class near his new Pre School. So Every Monday at 4pm Charlie and Mommy we head to the Music Box store and Charlie has his lesson with Miss Trista. He has taken to his own keyboard and even talks to us about high and low notes. So far I am impressed. If you are in Denver check them out. http://www.ginnyarnoldmusic.com/ We will miss our friends at DaVinci who were so wonderful for Charlie! They even had a fundraiser for him and Addison after the diagnosis. Hopefully when Charlie is older we can start up the karate classes with DaVinci. But for now I am looking forward to keeping him excited about music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment