Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Young Love

Ana used to be the youngest in the infant room, but not any more! The director's grandson, Owen, just started and he is about a week younger than Ana. Aren't the so cute on the play-mat together?! Owen and Ana will probably move through the Primrose classrooms together just like Charlie, Tessa and Chloe did over at Bearcreek. I wonder who is going to roll over first?


the text reads:

Hi Mom,

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner (like Monday when it happened) but it’s because I know you are going to try to talk me out of it. I’m sorry, but I can’t help it…I’m in love!

I know you’ll say I am too young, but you don’t choose when you fall in love, you just know it when you get there!

I know you think that I should take things slow, but when you hold hands with the one you love, your heart races!

I understand your reservations, but don’t worry! There hasn’t been a proposal YET (because we can’t talk). For now, we’re just enjoying each other’s company (and our shared love of comfy onsie sleepers). If we both have the same goals down the line (ie: sitting up, rolling over etc.) and are going the same direction in the future (ie: the YT room in a year or so), then we’ll see where we are and how serious our relationship is at that time! Right now, we’re just having fun! Isn’t love grand?

No comments: