Oh that smile!
Daniel has been caught on camera again at school. I think Miss Wendy has taken a liking to this little monster.
The text reads:
Hi Mom and Dad,
Recently one of my classmates older sibling’s asked…”So, can YOU recognize all of the letters in the alphabet?” To which I responded…”Huh?”
Then he asked, “Can you recite the months of the year in English AND Spanish?” To which I responded “No hablo EspaƱol!”
Before he was able to ask me another question in a feeble attempt to show me up, I said “Look, Dude, you’re 5 and you obviously think you are incredibly intelligent, but there is one thing I can do that you can’t…” I took a sip of my Cheerios and just as I planned, one stuck to my forehead!”
Classmate’s big brother was speechless for a second as he waited for the Cheerio to fall. When it didn’t, he said “Forget 2 + 2 = 4, That was sheer genius! Show me how it’s done!”
For some reason he called me “Yoda” and I don’t know why. I was just pleased that I could show off my party trick and that I schooled a Kindergartener.
Love, Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment