Friday, July 19, 2013

Quiznos Light the Night Kickoff

Today Charlie and Dad took a trip downtown to help Quiznos kickoff their corporate LLS Light the Night Team.  Dad got to present Charlie's story as Charlie stood there looking cute.  Afterwards, "Mr. Stuart" (as Charlie calls the Quiznos CEO) made Charlie Quiznos' very first Honorary Junior Chef and presented Charlie with his very own chef's jacket.


After the presentation, we walked back to Quiznos' corporate office for a tour of their test kitchen and to attend a meet & greet with the corporate staff, most of whom were at the kickoff earlier.  Charlie worked the crowd as only Charlie can.  I was talking to some folks and realized Charlie had wandered off.  When I found him, this was the scene:



No doubt, talking about super-heroes or Transformers.  It was a great event and afternoon.  I thank all the LLS and Quiznos staff that made us feel so welcome and had such nice things to say about Charlie.  We look forward to a continued relationship with the Quiznos Family.



No comments: