Wednesday, May 28, 2014

End of First Grade!

This year I was the First Grade Room Mother. When I volunteered I had NO IDEA what I was getting into. I knew that it would be a good opportunity to meet other parents and to stay in contact with Charlie's teacher since we were not too sure what kind of a year he was going to have just coming off of chemo.I organized a few parties and helped with the receptions for the 2nd graders. All in all, I think I will sign up to be a room mother again when Daniel, Ana and Maybe when Michael makes it to Mrs. Gerken's class in 2020! Here are a few shots from our end of year, "Minute to Win It" celebration. A big thanks to Sherri Doyle and Nana for all they did this year with my hair-brained party ideas!
End of 1st Grade Party

No comments: