Our previous Food tidings meal schedule has expired. Many thanks to out wonderful friends who sent food cards and dropped off meals. I never knew how much it helps to have a meal made for you during stressful times.
With the arrival of Daniel, me recovering from surgery, Chad back at work and Charlie entering the most intense phase of chemo, I admit I need help. So I have started a new meal schedule found here.
http://foodtidings.com/SignUp.aspx?ScheduleGuid=290ddf5a-4032-41d4-9c1f-936062862081
I designated Sundays and Wednesdays mainly because Charlie will have Chemo on Weds. which makes for a long day, and Sundays are convenient for people to stop by and drop off frozen meals. But we are open to Saturdays as well if that works out better for people.
We would also loved if you stayed for dinner... It's nice to have company.
Again thanks to everyone who took the time to contribute to our last meal schedule!
No comments:
Post a Comment