This isnt the best picture of Charlie's goopy pink eye, but I think it accurately coveys Mom's reaction after the doctors confirmed the dx. I took Charlie up to the hospital today after nap time just to be sure. If they even hear the phrase pink eye they do not mess around! When we got upstairs the lady doing the health checks before you get in shuttled us off to the side and called the nurses. We took the super secret side entrance and were quickly ushered into a special room for the 10 min exam. Charlie is now on antibiotic eyedrops for the next few days which puts a damper on Grandmommy and Grandaddy's visit this weekend. We'll have to be extra diligent hand washers and hope the infection does not spread to his ears and cause a fever. His ANC was pretty high last week so I think we will be fine.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Pink Eye
This isnt the best picture of Charlie's goopy pink eye, but I think it accurately coveys Mom's reaction after the doctors confirmed the dx. I took Charlie up to the hospital today after nap time just to be sure. If they even hear the phrase pink eye they do not mess around! When we got upstairs the lady doing the health checks before you get in shuttled us off to the side and called the nurses. We took the super secret side entrance and were quickly ushered into a special room for the 10 min exam. Charlie is now on antibiotic eyedrops for the next few days which puts a damper on Grandmommy and Grandaddy's visit this weekend. We'll have to be extra diligent hand washers and hope the infection does not spread to his ears and cause a fever. His ANC was pretty high last week so I think we will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment