Sunday, August 22, 2010

Holy Moly!



Charlie's craving d'jour from the steroid this phase has been pizza. Every morning he wants pizza, 30 mins later he wants pizza, all day he wants pizza and Chad and I have to hear about it CONSTANTLY. We decided to take him out to lunch to Anthony's Pizza and well... shut him up :) He was so excited when they put the pizza on the table that he yelled "Holy Moly!" The pizza was HUGE. Never buy the 18" pizza at Anthony's without a soccer team, or two teen age boys with you. We came home with a ton of pizza. By 7pm Charlie said his tummy hurt, most likely from the 5 pieces of pizza he consumed in 5 hours. A little extra prilosec and zantac hopefully helped. You can see in the picture his face has filled out again like it did on the first round of steroids. I'm pretty sure that tonights dose is the last of it for the remainder of the 3 year treatment. We are VERY happy about that!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I am on the floor rolling looking at that photo. Show it at his wedding!!! PLEASE! I LOVE IT! Oh, so great to see you Mon, you and Margaret are stress relievers for me since you SO get it! xo HUGS TO CHARLIE< get better!!!