I was just thinking that it had been quite some time since we received a "Primrose Email." The directors send funny little emails and pictures to us every now and then. The context for this note was that last Friday Ana was the only baby in the infant room ALL DAY LONG. She must have been spoiled rotten by Miss Roni and Miss Renee, her "teachers." I heard that she visited each of the big kid classroom including Daniel and Charlie's classes. The Splash day further explains her wardrobe change that day :)
The Text reads:
Hi Mom and Dad,
After these pictures were taken, they really got me thinking about my future aspirations. I wanted to propose some ideas I have to you, so I waited a few days to make sure I had my thoughts together and could put them down on “virtual paper”…So here we are!
They say it’s good to have goals. Some people want to be doctors. Some want to be lawyers or vets. Right now, I just want to be a toddler! Here are some of my preliminary goals:
1) Find a way to maintain the 1:1 ratio that I had on that day EVERY DAY! I loved not having to contend with anyone else for bouncy seat time or make Exersaucer reservations.
2) Since I was the only baby, Ms. Renee let me hang with the toddlers and do Splash Day, so I also vote for Splash Day EVERY DAY (at least until temps dip below 84 degrees)
3) Find a way to convince babies and toddlers alike that rolling your onsie up to create the belly shirt effect should be considered a fashion statement. I’m not saying it’s a “go” for everyone. I mean you have to draw the line on what’s socially acceptable. Spandex and belly shirts are not for everyone, but I mean, I’m cute and make this “half shirt” look good!
No comments:
Post a Comment