Monday, January 21, 2013

Goodnight Sweet Spidey

This post is to embarrass Charlie in 10 years. Let's talk about bed wetting :)

We were advised by a good friend with triplets (B,B,G) that little boys do not "hold it" through the night efficiently until they are about 6 (thereabouts). So Chad and I have not stressed the issue and provide Charlie with "Night time pants." The GoodNights kind with Spiderman made the diapers fun and so appealing that Daniel wants his own! I'll be a monkey's uncle if I have to buy 4 different kinds of diapers for this house. Charlie's night time pants, Daniel regular and night time diapers and then whatever is on sale for Ana.

BUT a break through!

Charlie woke us up this morning (pre- 6:30am) and told us with big smiles that he stayed dry all night long and didn't even have a night time pant on. He was so pleased with himself! I think we were both shocked (and groggy) because I sat straight up and I think I saw Chad smack Charlie's behind just to make sure he was telling the truth. I guess we forgot to remind him to put one on last night and threw him in bed sans-spidey. I was so impressed with him that he will be receiving a special, power ranger lego treat for being such a big boy.

This is perfectly timed because we are looking to potty train Daniel here in the next month. That could be a 50$ raise on the diaper front. Oh Yeah!

Now to work on the thumb sucking.....

No comments: