Monday, May 27, 2013

Day Hike with Dad

This morning I took the boys to a higher elevation to enjoy another day with great weather.  We went to Mount Falcon Park which is the site of a estate planned to house vacationing U.S. Presidents.  The house burned down before it was ever completed, but the ruins are still standing.

The boys burned out themselves before we even got that far, but it was a awesome day nonetheless.  The fact that we didn't go the whole way only means we have to come back soon.  It was a great day and the trail was fantastic for the kids.  Most of it was very easy for them to negotiate, however Daniel was able to find the one tricky spot.  Check out the album, I got a great action shot of "D" taking a dive.   He didn't let it slow him down much (not much does).  I think he was most upset about losing his sucker.

Day Hike with Dad

No comments: