Monday, February 10, 2014
First Day at Primrose
Michael's first day at Primrose. It was a bittersweet day, taking the LAST baby to day care. We love the ladies at Primrose.. Virginia, Roni and Renee (pictured) all take such great care of the babies. I know Michael will be rocked to sleep, spoiled and played with from 8-4pm and that I will go back to work and have all of the adult interactions I care to. Michael will roll over for the first time for Renee (Nay). He will crawl to her, he will learn to walk under her watchful eye. It brings a tear to mine. My mother must have felt the same way when she had Nana Kay taking care of me.
Nay will be as special to Ana and Michael as Nana Kay was to me, and that makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment