Thursday, April 18, 2013

Primrose Curriculum in Action


Another funny-gram from the directors at Primrose! This one came at a great time when Mom was in the middle of a long week away from home on business. I think Wendy knows just the right time to send these things! The text reads:

Hi Mom and Dad,
     You know I am not one of those “Conspiracy Theorists”, but I am beginning to question the design of the curriculum and my teachers’ motives for our different educational activities.
     The other day we were playing with manipulatives and they were talking about how these linking toys help promote our small/fine motor development and give us early exposure to color recognition. While all of that might be true, I just think it is quite coincidental that they had a camera ready right then when the “crown” was placed on my head. I’m just saying that it is possible that the they use the curriculum objectives as an opportunity to do things for their own amusement. Then again, who cares? It was pretty funny!

 A close up of Miss Ham Bone:


No comments: