Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spider-Web Park

It's uncommon, but every now and then Daddy goes on a business trip and leaves Mom with the kids! Usually it is the other way around....What do we do? We go to the park and ensure as much energy is expelled as possible! Sunday afternoon was so pretty, sunny and 60. So we picked up Nana and went to the Spider-Web park. Daniel and Charlie call it that because one of the play structures looks like a spider web. you can barely see it in the pictures, but I think I have a shot of Daddy at the top of the Spider web somewhere I might have to add...

Ana had a great time climbing the VERY TALL slide and going down on her tummy, in her church dress. Mommy FAIL. She managed to not break her nose or her arm, Mommy WINNING!

Spider-Web Park

No comments: