This is the day that lives in infamy. Three years ago today, Charlie was diagnosed.
It's funny, I think that day will always have an impact on the way we
think, the things we do and most certainly the way we look at Charlie.
But I am happy to say that we've moved on. So much so, that we almost
let the day slip past without us even recognizing it. Granted, our
lives are busy. Especially on Sundays while we are trying to get ready
for the week and especially especially on Sundays of weeks that our
mommy will be gone. However, I can definitely say that while we may
forget the date, we will never forget the day.
Here's a picture to show through it all, he remains a happy, (somewhat) healthy little boy.
We love you Charlie! And we're so proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment