Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Chemo Food Groups

Cheerios, Milk, String Cheese and Noodles have become Charlie's Chemo food groups. The doctors said that the chemo and steroids will make him really hungry and will change his food preferences. All he wants morning noon and night are noodles. I think we should take stock in Ramen. I can't remember the last vegetable this kid consumed. The good thing is that it looks like his appetite is back after about 14+ poopie diapers. So things in the 'FOS' department look to be moving :) He is making room for more noodles, good God that is all we hear about.... noodles!

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Yah for no FOS!

And Noodles are good..... :)

sarah said...

Darn, want to trade kids for a day? Addison is craving coconut shrimp and crab legs. Now I REALLY have to plan a fundraiser. hehe. ;)